Submission opens in January 2020
Please check back in January for submission form.
Enter your digital photography of wildlife, plants, forests, farms and riverscapes in the Cacapon and Lost Rivers Wonders of Our Watershed photo contest! First, second and third place winners will receive a prize and promotion of the photograph. Our submission form will be posted in January and photographs can be submitted until July 30, 2020.
- Photographs must come from the Cacapon and Lost Rivers Watershed.
- Prizes will be awarded to First, Second and Third Place winners.
- CLRLT reserves the right to use photo submissions with attribution.
- Professionals and semi-professionals photographers (any photographers who earn more than $2,000 selling photographs) are not eligible to enter.
- Categories include: wildlife, plants, forests, farms and riverscapes.
- If photographs include people, photo release forms must be included in submission.
- All seasons photographs encouraged.
- Submission limited to four photographs per person.
- Photo entries must be high quality, digital images, each with a minimum of 300 dpi. Digital photos should be taken at the highest resolution possible. Please try to use a device with a 6 MP (MegaPixels) or higher. Photos need to be in color and can be horizontal or vertical.
- Photographs will be judged by the Cacapon and Lost Rivers Board of Directors.