We are grateful to our partner organizations who provide financial support and in-kind services so we can continue our work with private property owners in the Cacapon and Lost River Valley.
The Trust is very proud of the state, federal and private funds raised to permanently protect important Valley landscapes. We are even more proud of the families who have offered these parcels and worked tirelessly by our side throughout the fundraising process.
To date, the Trust has raised more than $3.3 million from the following partners:
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- West Virginia Division of Natural Resources
- West Virginia Division of Highways
- USDA Farm and Ranchland Protection Program
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation
- Hardy Storage (Columbia Gas)
- Open Space Institute
- West Virginia Outdoor Heritage Conservation Fund
- West Virginia Land Trust
- American Rivers
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Anonymous foundations and private donors